|Crime Slunk Scene|
|Name||Crime Slunk Scene|
|Released||September 15, 2006|
|Genre(s)||Heavy metal, experimental Rock|
| *All Music Guide link
|Buckethead album chronology|
The demand for the album was still very high, and eventually Travis Dickerson decided to attempt a re-pressing of the disc. However, as future projects took up a lot of time, fans were asked to pre-order the re-pressing of Crime Slunk Scene, with no set date for when the album would be released. When the pre-orders got to a certain amount, the re-pressing of the album was OK'd.
Dickerson has also stated that there could be future reissues of other Buckethead discs using this same process.
A rare unmasked photo of Buckethead can be seen on the CD.
|2.||"Gory Head Stump 2006: The Pageant of the Slunks"||5:31|
|3.||"The Fairy and the Devil"||2:57|
|4.||"Buddy Berkman's Ballad"||3:40|
|5.||"Mad Monster Party"||3:24|
|6.||"Soothsayer" (Dedicated to Aunt Suzie)||9:04|
|7.||"Col. Austin VS Col. Sanders AKA Red Track Suit"||3:22|
|8.||"We Can Rebuild Him"||3:36|
|9.||"Electronic Slight of Hand"||2:57|
|11.||"Slunk Parade AKA Freaks in the Back"||3:14|
- Track 02, "Gory Head Stump 2006: The Pageant of the Slunks", is a reprise of the song "Hook & Pole Gang" which can be found on Bucketheadland.
- Dan Brewer Monti - Programming and production.
- Buckethead - Bionic Cattleprod.
- Travis Dickerson - Additional guitar recording.
- Chris Jones - Slunkwrangler.
- P-Sticks - Documentation.
- Chicken painted by Momma Buckethead.
- Buckethead figure crafted from a nice man out down Texas way.